- Eda is a socially responsible investment (SRI) fund whose focus is on investing in the arts in Aotearoa.
- The fund does not seek to act as a competitor to existing Aotearoa/New Zealand funding bodies, but act as an additional helping hand to those looking for further funding.
- There are no artistic restrictions for how individuals, groups or communities use Eda funding. The only requirement is that whatever is made or done using Eda funding is released back to the public (physically or online).
- Eda is focused on funding initiatives which contribute to the projects of young practitioners in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, particularly those who would not usually be targeted by larger funding bodies.
- The guiding mission of the fund is to elevate the profile of creatives in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland, making the public more aware of the arts practice that exists here.
- We look forward to working with you
- Now more than ever,
- Tom, Komon, Mata, Keiko, and Tobu
The Eda Fund